Friday 16 October 2015

Batemans Bay - Ulladula

`So now is the time` That is how most adventures start, right?

That`s how this started. 5 hours may seem like a lot to you but not to us. Batmans Bay - Ulladula was 5 hours.

So when we came up to Ulladula we had a decision to make.

`Should we stay at Ulladula?`  We decided to stay for lunch. Lunch submerged into dinner. Dinner submerged into the night.

While mum and Katherine went to the laundrette Dad and I went shopping and bought me a straw hat.

Midday the next day we left to get to Jervis Bay.                                                                                                                                                         

By
   Evelyn

8 comments:

  1. Dear Ev,
    you look so funny and cute in the hat! I miss you so much! The place you went to looks awesome. And i think your post is great. Peppa and the rabbits are missing you a lot [ just like me!] It will be so much fun when you come back so we can make up for the time we have missed together!

    Love your BFF Mia+Peppa and the rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia
      I really miss you a lot!
      I remember how we could not think of any thing to say on Skype.(From Evelyn)

      Delete
  2. ahhh, boating life. Sounds amazing EV xxkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Immy I'd like to Skype you. When are you available? Ask your parents to text my mum.(from Evelyn)

      Delete
  3. Love the hat! Love the description of the passing of your day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can see why you decided to stay EV and great choice of hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I gave Arthur my old hat
      (from Evelyn)

      Delete