Wednesday 24 December 2014

Evelyn



Hello my name is Evelyn. I'm 8 years old.


Relaxing after hiking in the You Yangs.
Next year I am going to miss the people I see regularly.

My hobbies are reading,drawing and painting.

I am looking forward to exploring islands and all the beautiful lands

I don't like being seasick or swimming on a cold and frosty morning. I enjoy cruising on calm waters and seeing places pass by and waving at the other people on boats and land.

I started sailing on our first boat Outlaw and I've been doing more sailing since I started Sea Scouts.






3 comments:

  1. Hey EV, How wonderful to meet our lovely "grand niece"? Last week in Williamstown and thank you for introducing us all to MEANDERING. What a beautiful Sailing vessel she is. Tell us all the stories big and small because I want to tell my friend how fantastic you are going. PS Hope you teacher is good to you. PS tell your captain we are looming forward to you visiting Sydney my home. I am going to take you all around our great city. See you soon love Uncle Andrew & Uncle Deny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should read looking forward to having all the Lessers over when you are in Sydney. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI EV, Mia asked if she could post a message to you- she has written you a letter too. Hope you are having fun and seeing some beautiful places. Its cold and wet in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete