Wednesday 24 December 2014

Katherine

Dear friends,

Hello I'm Katherine, I am 10 years old and I like to ride horses. I have a brother and sister.

I like to sail on my boat Meander. I'm excited for this year, my mother is teaching me. I also like cooking and many more activities. 

I've grown up sailing on an S80 called Outlaw. We have now got an Adams 36 called Meander, we're going up the east coast of Australia on her. 

I was born in California, America and I want to live in America when I'm older. I also want to go to the olympic games for horse riding. I live in the city of Melbourne, Australia.

I really love drawing and painting, all that kind of arty stuff. I like to swim and play netball in my spare time. I have some very good friends and I will be sad to leave. Next year I will be in grade 5 I'm in grade 4 this year. I also like to read and write. 

 My favourite tv show is i-Carly it's about a girl who has her own Internet show. I have a program called Meander News I will put some episodes on the blog. 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW KL. you are a great writer and I think a future superstar. But not as we know it now. You have so many interests and I know you will be very busy on the SV Meander over the next year or so. I hear you have a new teacher.. I also heard she is very strict but very fair. It's great being 10 and just enjoy and laugh every moment you can. We all look forward to the 1st episode of MEANDER NEWS. It can include hat you cooked for dinner and what was the most funny moment of the day and what was the most important event of the day and where you are today. What a great show. I know all your family out here want to keep up with MEANDERING. Look forward to the 1st episode....? Uncle Andrew & Uncle Deny.

    ReplyDelete